Sunday 9 December 2012

Ijaz' Writing - Winner in Room 4 Week 8

Ijaz' writing won in Room 4 and was read at the assembly last week. 





What is that strange light coming
 from behind the whiteboard?
















By Ijaz Ah Kuoi


“What’s that noise?” I asked myself so I went to check the classroom. As I was checking the noise, I saw a colourful light flashing behind the whiteboard.

I went to Mrs Wilkins and asked her, “There’s a light flashing behind the whiteboard.” She said, “It’s just the sun reflecting on the whiteboard,” and I knew she might have something to do with this.

At lunchtime I asked Mr O’Neill, “What time does Mrs Wilkins lock her classroom?” He said, “Between morning tea and lunchtime.” It’s lunchtime, so I ran to the classroom and I saw...

Mrs Wilkins putting up the far away whiteboard and behind it was a flat screen TV. When I was still looking, Mrs Wilkins was playing Just Dance 4 on the PS3.

I thought to myself, no wonder why we did the cha-cha and Mrs Wilkins was killing the moves because she got five stars. After her dance I said, “Got you!” She kept on saying, “Don’t tell anybody.”

I told her this, “If you give me easy work, I won’t tell anybody, deal?” She replied, “Deal,” so we shook hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment