Monday 26 November 2012

Where is my blue teddy bear? By Lucy





Every week there's a writing contest at St Mary's 

school and Lucy's work was the winner 

in Room 4  for Week 5.



Where is my Blue Teddy Bear?
By Lucy Sparks

“Where are you blue?” I moan. My blue teddy bear’s gone missing and I can’t find him! He’s my favourite teddy maybe he’s gone for a walk. I’ll go look outside. He’s not in my backyard. Maybe he’s at Mrs Richards’ house my teacher.
 I step onto a little path and go to Mrs Richards', inside her colourful garden. All I can see are roses. Maybe he’s gone to Antarctica! I walk my way to where the planes sleep. I catch the first one to Antarctica. Blue’s not on the icy plains, he might be in Timbuktu! I find a ship and pilot it to where Blue’s sure to be. Nope, Blue’s not here, I say in anger as all I see is ‘Timbuktu-ens’.
Of course, why hadn’t I thought of it before, Japan! I take the train to Japan feeling sure he’s here. I meet not Blue but disappointment as Blue is nowhere to be seen. Going back to my house I feel so sad! But I'm in for a surprise because tucked up in my bed is Blue! He explains he was just getting washed. So Blue and I are now always telling each other when we are going to be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment